Let your local Piggly Wiggly store help make your tailgate the toast of the town! Stocked with scores of local products, Piggly Wiggly can make your tailgate have a taste of Alabama, no matter which team you cheer for.
- Golden Flake chips (variety)—a Southern fan favorite—$2.99 and Fried Pork Skins, $1.99
- Red Diamond Sweet Tea, $2.99/gallon
- Fresh made chicken tenders, price per pound varies by store
- Merry Cheese Crisps$13.99
- Alabama Sunshine Garden Salsa, $4.99; Wing Sauce, $4.39; and Hot Pepper Jelly. $3.99
- Aunt Mae’s Roasted Peanuts, $2.99
- Cahaba Brewing Co. Pale Ale, $7.99/6-pack
- Saw’s Sauce—perfect for BBQ meats and wings—$6.49
- Back Forty BamaMosa (Back Forty beer mixed with orange juice), $8.99/4-pack
- Milo’s Lemonade. $2.99/gallon
Taco Mama Tailgate
Taco Mama Catering makes tailgating hassle-free and delicious!
Football season is in full swing, and along with all the exciting moments comes the stress of planning the perfect tailgate for your family and friends. Take the stress out of tailgating, and go hassle-free and hands-off with help from Taco Mama Catering. Whether you’re planning a get together for 10 people or 100, Taco Mama Catering has it covered. With the motto, “Have Taco, Will Travel,” Taco Mama Catering delivers your favorite Taco Mama treats, sets up the serving line, and brings all the necessary serving pieces so that all you and your guests have to do is relax and enjoy. “Catering from Taco Mama for your tailgate just makes the whole process so simple; we bring it out, set it up, and everyone gets to enjoy some yummy Taco Mama food!” says Beka Tully, Taco Mama’s Catering Manager. “Once everyone is finished eating, clean up is a breeze—just toss the empties into the nearest trash can.”
And all of Taco Mama’s crowd-pleasing menu favorites—including their all-star margarita mix (tailgaters have to supply their own tequila)—are available on the catering menu. From a taco/nacho bar with all the fixings to burrito boxes and quesadilla trays to Taco Mama’s stellar salsa, queso, and guacamole and crispy chips, there is something to satisfy every tailgater’s tastebuds. “We recommend the Taco/Nacho Bar with seasoned ground beef and marinated chicken,” Tully says. “It comes with all the fixings you’ll need to make hard or soft tacos, tasty nachos, or a great taco salad!” And ordering is easy—simply fill out the online order form at tacomamaonline.com/catering or contact Tully at 205-368-0964 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Our model, Sarah Patton, is a junior at UAB where she is majoring in marketing with a concentration in social media and digital marketing.